Where to Stay ?
Great Western Way
Tel: 44 (0) 1793 881 777
Fax: 44 (0) 1793 881 881
|Premier Travel Inn
Great Western Way
Tel: 44 (0) 871 527 9068
Fax: 44 (0) 1793 886 890
|Express by Holiday Inn
Tel: 44 (0) 1793 818 800
Fax: 44 (0) 1793 818 888
Book online or call 0870 400 9093
Tel: 44 (0) 1793 512 121
Tel: 44 (0) 1793 445 600
|The De Vere Village Hotel
Shaw Ridge Leisure Park
Tel: 44 (0) 871 222 4620
Directions & Transport Links
From the East and West
- Leave the M4 at junction 16, signposted Swindon West, Wootton Bassett
- Take the exit marked A3102, Great Western Way, signposted Swindon
- Bear left just into the filter lane, before the traffic lights – you will see the Hilton Hotel on your left.
- Pass the Hilton Hotel on the left and the Premier Inn on the right and bear right at the second mini-roundabout
- The National Self Build & Renovation Centre car park is at the back of the Centre.
From the North East (Oxford)
From the A420, follow signs to join the A419 Southbound and join the M4 Westbound at Junction 15. Leave the M4 at Junction 16, then follow the directions as above.
From the North West (Cheltenham/Gloucester)
Follow the A419 Southbound and join the M4 Westbound at Junction 15. Leave the M4 at Junction 16, then follow the directions as above.
For Sat Nav use please enter: SN5 8UB
The nearest train station is Swindon which is a short taxi ride to the Centre. Trains travel from the South Coast, Wales and Paddington Station in London. For more information on your train journey visit www.thetrainline.co.uk
Bus no 55 runs regularly from the bus station ( 2 mins walk from the train station) to Great Western Way which is adjacent to The National Self Build and Renovation Centre.
V Cars - 01793 701 701