Stand Location: Professional Services Hub
Your, ‘In House Technical Department’
HËPS is a multi - disciplinary practice that provides complete technical support, to: Self Builders, House Builders and Housing Associations.
Our in house, team consists of; Urban Designers, Architectural, Interior Designers, Garden Designers, Landscape Architects, Illustrators, Project Managers and M & E Specialist.
With our background in quality house building, we can complete your Home and Garden to a Show Home standard.
As we are actively involved in the process from inception through to completion. Our buildings are typically 20% to 35% cheaper when compared to engaging the services of an Architectural Practice, Timber Frame or Package Build Company.
How is this done?
- Reduced professional fees using an established network of consultants.
- We partner with the LABC, for impartial Building Inspections, Building Warranties and Air - Pressure Testing for your peace of mind.
- Discounts from manufacturers, typically 25% or more.
- Procure the most suitable method of construction, that best suits you.
- Design and Manufacture Timber Frame and Oak Frame Buildings in house.
- Supply Partners – We have a network of Builders Merchants, Door Merchants, Electrical Merchants, Ironmongers, Plumbers Merchants and Timber Merchants.
- Build Partners – We have a network of Building Contractors, to deliver your new home throughout England and Wales.
Help if site finding
Planning and Urban Design
Negotiation and submission of Planning Applications
Managing of the Planning Application process
Change of Use
Listed Buildings / Conservation Areas
A1 Bespoke – We design your individual home to your specific requirements.
A2 Pattern Book– Use our standard house types, for a nominal fee and pay only for the alterations you require.
We can supply; Kitchens, Bedrooms, Sanitaryware, Brassware, Tiling and Flooring.
P1 Self Build Assist – Pay as you use.
P2 Weathertight Shell - We build the foundations and structural shell, including Roofing. External Joinery and External Cladding. Leaving you with only the internals to finish.
P3 Complete Build – From the Weathertight Shell, we complete your new home including all; Tilling, Flooring, Services, Kitchen, Boot Room, Utility, WC, Bathrooms, En Suites, Garage, Laundry Chutes etc...
P4 Turn Key – Once built, we can finish your home to what ever standard that best suits you and your budget. This can include; carpeting, decoration, furniture, garden buildings, swimming pools / hot tubs, landscaped gardens etc.
We work with the following consultants and exhibitors at the NSBRC
Building Systems and Structural Element
Windows and Doors
Mechanical and Electrical
Trade Associations and Professional Bodies
We also represent the following companies in the UK
Venska – Manufacturers of Windows and Doors, in; PVC, Aluminium and Aluminium Clad
Cersanit - Ceramic Floor and Wall Tiles, Sanitaryware and Bathroom Furniture
The UK'S only permanent venue for independent Advice & Support.
Open Tuesday – Sunday, 10am – 5.30pm