The JUWO Evolved SmartWall™ building system utilises a structural aerated Clay block with a thin bed adhesive layer to provide many advantages over conventional cavity wall or other thin bed mortar systems.
- Excellent Thermal Performance
- Meets & Exceeds Part L Requirements.
- Quick Construction Time
- Single solid wall construction
- Modern Method of Construction
- Thin bed mortar technology
- Complete Building System.
- Breathing Wall construction
- Non-combustible – completely fire safe and free of toxins
- External Insulation to give that ‘tea cosy’ effect
The fired, aerated clay blocks are manufactured to a tolerance of 1mm in height and come as a complete system that includes lintels, corner and shaped blocks, insulated mortar, adhesive and applicators.
The system is easy to work with on site and can easily be cut using an oscillating saw. The adhesive layer is applied using a roller applicator ensuring that the correct quantity is delivered onto the block surface. Full ‘on site’ training is given if required.
SmartWall blocks are available in a range of sizes to suit the thermal performance you want to achieve.
The product can be finished externally with any lightweight cladding system such as external insulation with render, brick slips or a decorative cladding board.