The NSBRC Passivhaus Workshop - in partnership with the Passivhaus Trust.
Join us for this two-day workshop, taking place across Friday 27th and Saturday 28th May (10:00am - 16:00).
Friday 27th May - to be held as a virtual workshop, taking place via Zoom.
Saturday 28th May - to be held as an in-person event at The National Self Build & Renovation Centre.
5 reasons to consider building to Passivhaus standards:
- Good for comfort - comfortable temperatures are easily maintained whatever the weather using very little energy
- Good for your health - constant clean fresh air
- Good for your pocket - 90% reductions in energy needed for heating
- Good for quality - a rigorous quality control process requires craftsmanship and buildings that are built with care
- Good for your future - the Passivhaus seal of approval guarantees certainty of performance
- Introduction to Passivhaus Principles
- Surgeries on: Airtightness, Insulation, Ventilation, Windows & Doors
- Real Life Case Studies
- Question Time
- How to improve existing buildings