The award-winning National Self Build and Renovation Centre is UK’s only permanent visitor centre dedicated to supporting self builders and renovators through their real-life projects. Since opening our doors in January 2007 we have welcomed almost 250,000 self builders, developers, renovators and home improvers to our 67,000sq ft educational resource, generating over 1.1 million leads for our exhibitors.
Visitors are asked to fill in a questionnaire that summarises their project that they are working on. This then leads to visitors being issued a scanner which allows them to scan for information from the exhibitors. This information is sent directly to exhibitors to add to their own database allowing direct contact, giving exhibiting partners their warm qualified leads
In 2014 we became an Employee Owned business led by our Employee Ownership trust. Working together with pride and loyalty, every team member has a genuine sense of ownership and our passion is sharing success of our wonderful business.
Exhibit at the centre
As part of your partnership exhibiting with us here at the Centre you receive complimentary hire of our six meeting rooms. All rooms come with the latest A.V and I.T equipment and the only charges are any catering you order. Please contact Deanah on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01793 847397 to check availability and provisionally book.
Shows and Workshops
We run 3 Self Build and Renovation Shows 3 times a year and numerous Workshops covering Eco-Building, Passivhaus and Building Systems. Becoming an exhibiting partner means you will have access to a elevated exhibitor presentation slot at our Workshops and our Shows. We have 1 workshop or show on a month, so there is plenty of opportunity to get involved.
Monthly Trade Village Newsletter
Every month we offer our partners a spot in our Trade Village Newsletter, which allows 6-8 exhibitors to have an elevated article all about; a newly launched product, an interesting case study or something your business is keen to promote.
As an exhibiting partner, you could benefit from:
• Detailed lead generated reports delivered direct to your inbox throughout the year
• Involvement in our public shows and events with the opportunity to hold presentations; product demos and more
• Free use of our onsite conference facilities for your meeting, training and event needs
• Access to our social media and e-newsletters to promote your business
• Creation of your own Partner profile page on our website and a listing in our Visitor Guide
• Invited to industry partner networking events (including industry expert talks)
• You will have a dedicated Business Development Team to contact at any time whilst exhibiting here