Join us on Friday 11th & Saturday 12th October at the National Self Build & Renovation Centre in Swindon.
Friday & Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
It begins with an idea and ends with your dream home.
We've put together a line up that's both informative and inspiring. Across all three days you'll have access to a range of seminars, Q&A sessions, live demos and free one-to-one consultations with our experts, and of course, over 200 exhibitors showcasing the latest building products and services.
Produced by the National Self Build & Renovation Centre (NSBRC), the UK’s award winning Self Build and Home Improvements Visitor Centre, the winter edition of our Show offers two full days of masterclasses, case studies, seminars and an unrivalled line up of experts on hand to share their advice. It is a brilliant event if you are thinking about finding a plot and building a brand new home, renovating a tired property or even extending your current home.
The Show has a timetable packed full of informative and impartial talks, to help inspire your homebuilding plans. Alongside 200+ exhibitors within the NSBRC’s ‘Trade Village’, the ‘Professional Services Hub’ is the place to go for independent, expert advice from a range of specialists. You'll find a number of Architects and Designers, as well as experts on Planning, Project Management, Site Safety, Landscaping and many more.
This ‘must-attend’ event is the perfect opportunity for you to be inspired, gather information and talk to genuine experts who will be delighted to help answer your questions and offer advice. If you are considering (or just starting) a new build, renovating a tired property or simply looking to create new space then we will have talks, tours and advice tailored to you.
Our show highlights will include discussions around how we can we mitigate against rising energy bills, and other increasing costs, in our homes. A range of experts explore the technologies and methods available to us, including; improving insulation, air source heat pumps, solar panels, electric vehicles & more.
Explore our Show Highlights:
- Huge range of independent experts and one-to-one expert consultations
- Guided tours of the NSBRC’s fantastic life-size educational exhibits
- Coffee shop
- FREE onsite parking
Our top 3 tips for making the most of your visit to the National Self Build & Renovation Show:
- Bring your plans, drawings and sketches – it will help the experts and exhibitors give you the best advice.
- Arrive early! There is a packed programme of talks, demos, case studies and tours. The seminars begin at 10am on both days and you’ll want plenty of time to browse over 200 exhibitor displays.
- Don’t be shy to ask questions! Many experienced representatives will be on hand to answer your questions and offer support based on their experience.
Here's what our visitors had to say about our recent shows: