Join us on Friday 23rd & Saturday 24th September at the National Self Build & Renovation Centre in Swindon.
Fri & Sat: 9:00am - 5:00pm
We've put together a line up that's both informative and inspiring. Across both days you'll have access to a range of seminars, Q&A sessions, live demos and free one-to-one consultations with our experts, and of course, over 200 exhibitors showcasing the latest building products and services.
It begins with an idea and ends with your dream home.
Produced by the National Self Build & Renovation Centre (NSBRC), the UK’s award winning Self Build and Home Improvements Visitor Centre, the May Show offers two full days of master-classes, case studies, seminars and an unrivalled line up of experts on hand to share their advice. It is a brilliant event if you are thinking about finding a plot and building a brand new home, renovating a tired property or even extending your current home.
The Show has a timetable packed full of informative and impartial talks, to help inspire your homebuilding plans. Alongside 200+ exhibitors within the NSBRC’s ‘Trade Village’, the ‘Professional Services Hub’ is the place to go for independent, expert advice from a range of specialists. You'll find a number of Architects and Designers, as well as experts on Planning, Project Management, Site Safety, Landscaping and more.
In the Build It Theatre, you will hear key topics being discussed including; finding land, budgeting, planning and the new government backed ‘Help to Build’ scheme.
This ‘must-attend’ event is the perfect opportunity for you to be inspired, gather information and talk to genuine experts who will be delighted to help answer your questions and offer advice. If you are considering (or just starting) a new build, renovating a tired property or simply looking to create new space then we will have talks, tours and advice tailored to you.
One highlight of the show will be the new ‘cost of living surgery’ exploring how we can we mitigate against rising energy costs, and other increasing costs, in our homes. A range of experts explore the technologies and methods available to us, including; improving insulation, air source heat pumps, solar panels, electric vehicles and more.
Explore our Show Highlights:
- Huge range of independent experts one-to-one expert consultations
- Live ‘Question Time’ style panel debates
- Guided tours of the NSBRC’s fantastic life-size educational exhibits
- Free NSBRC Course Taster Sessions
- Coffee shop
- FREE onsite parking
Our top 3 tips for making the most of your visit to the National Self Build & Renovation Show:
- Bring your plans, drawings and sketches – it will help the experts and exhibitors give you the best advice.
- Arrive early! There is a packed programme of talks, demos, case studies and tours. The show starts at 10am each day and you’ll want plenty of time to browse over 200 exhibitor displays.
- Don’t be shy to ask questions! Many experienced representatives will be on hand to answer your questions and offer support based on their experience.
Here's what our visitors had to say about our recent shows: