NEW FOR 2024: NSBRC Drop In Clinic: Insulation
Saturday 2nd March | 10am - 2pm
This workshop will be held as a live event at The National Self Build & Renovation Centre. Doors open from 09:00 - 17:30.
Free entry. Free parking. Free advice.
At the National Self Build & Renovation Centre, we get asked a lot of questions about Insulation!
- What level of insulation should I be aiming for?
- What different types of insulation are there and what are their specific uses?
- Is it better to spend money on more insulation or renewable heating?
- What product is right for my type of property?
- How thick should my loft insulation be?
- What is the best product for noise reduction?
- Will I need planning permission for major upgrades?
- Is any grant funding available to help me?
We all understand, whether building a brand new home or upgrading an existing property, insulation can help deliver a comfortable house with low energy bills – but which products to choose! There are many options available on the market, and several factors you’ll need to consider before deciding if they are the right option for you.
Why not drop in to our free, dedicated, clinic and chat to the experts about all things insulation! Do your research, see a number of products up close and understand the different options.
We can help both owners of existing properties and people wanting to build a new home.
We'll have four industry insulation experts plus an impartial NSBRC Helpdesk Expert – providing four hours of great advice without the hard sell.