Frustrated with the existing layout of your home? Need an extra bedroom but can’t afford to move?Have some self-build ideas but need some advice on putting them into practice?
If you have any of these issues, then you will be interested in our ‘Ask an Architect’ sessions. Working with The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) we are offering a free personal consultation with an architect to discuss ideas for designing and building your own home or renovating or reconfiguring your existing home in a strictly no obligation 25 minute meeting.
All sessions must be booked in advance.
- Designing and building your own self build home
- Reconfiguring your existing home to maximise space
- Creating extra storage
- Introducing energy-saving solutions to save money
- Adding value to your home
A chartered architect can:
- Help you achieve your aspirations and vision
- Add value to your project through good design and sound construction
- Bring creativity to your project whilst keeping it on track
- Guide you through the design and construction process
- Give you peace of mind