If you have completed (or are nearing completion of) your project and feel the NSBRC has helped you, we are offering you the chance to participate in an exclusive case study which will be featured on the NSBRC website, in our Visitor Handbook and in our newsletters.
We will also be offering a £50 John Lewis e-gift voucher for each of our selected case study participants as a thank you for your time and effort.
We are looking for people who:
- have completed (or are very close to completing) their project
- have visited the NSBRC at least once
- have received advice from our Helpdesk or attended one or more of our courses, shows or workshops (in-person or virtual events)
- have selected products or services from NSBRC exhibitors
- have great photos of their project - before, during and after the build
- have interesting features in their new home such as special design aspects, a strong focus on sustainability, future-proofing etc.
If you're interested, please get in touch and we'll send over our questionnaire form so that you can tell us more about your project.
To have your project featured, please email: email@example.com