The Concrete Block Association (CBA) is an independent industry trade body representing manufacturers of aggregate concrete building blocks in the United Kingdom
CBA offers independent guidance to users on:
- The many applications of aggregate concrete blocks.
- Practical advice regarding the use, storage and handling of aggregate concrete blocks.
- Regulatory requirements regarding the use of aggregate concrete blocks.
- Health & Safety and Environmental best practice.
- Technical information – Data sheets, calculated ψ-values for thermal bridging details and links to other sources of information.
- Free to use U-Value calculator
- The location of member’s manufacturing and distribution sites.
Here are some facts about us:
- CBA members are committed to delivering the highest standards of products and services.
- CBA members manufacture a wide range of aggregate block products used in residential, commercial and industrial construction, civil engineering and agricultural applications.
- The CBA provides independent technical support to those designing and building using concrete blocks.
- The association has a technical programme of research and testing designed for product and process development.
The CBA is a proud member of Modern Masonry, the body which promotes Masonry construction solutions, extolling the many advantages of using concrete aggregate blocks when creating a sustainable and resilient built environment using local, long lasting, low carbon and fire resistant products.